EU citizens are advised to have valid European Health Insurance Card, issued at their home country or its substitute certificate . It entitles its holder to use healthcare services financed from public funds in Poland. 

Non-EU students are required to have the relevant health insurance (valid for the whole period of student’s staying at UJK) which covers medical costs, consequences of accidents (in Poland NNW) and Liability Insurance (in Poland OC).

Odwiedź nas na Facebooku

Skip to content