If you are studying at one of our partner institutions, coming to study at the Jan Kochanowski University of Kielce (UJK) for a semester or entire academic year is a great opportunity. Here, you will find a guide on how to apply and what to expect.
NOMINATION and APPLICATION
- Check at your home university whether there is an Inter-Institutional Agreement (IIA) with UJK assigned to the relevant field of study.
- You must be officially nominated for an Erasmus+ exchange period at UJK by your home university. The nomination has to be sent by e-mail to the International Officer for incoming students or email@example.com and include the following information about the nominee:
- name and surname
- date of birth
- field of study/academic area
- level of study
- Once your nomination is received, we will contact you by e-mail with detailed information on the application procedure. You will be asked to provide us with:
- Learning Agreement
- Incoming Student Exchange Application Form
- Foreign Student Accommodation Application Form (if you wish to stay at the dormitory)
- Polish Language Course Application Form (optional)
- official photo: a jpg file, 236 x 295 pixels
- scan of passport ID page or your Identity Card
- scan of visa (for non-UE students)
- scan of health insurance (for non-UE students)
- After all the documents are submitted, we will issue a Letter of Acceptance for you, meaning that you have been officially accepted by UJK as an exchange student.
- Students arriving for winter semester or full academic year: nomination by 30th June / application by 30th July
- Students arriving for summer semester: nomination by 15th January / application by 30th January