Non-EU/EEA citizens can enter Poland on the basis of a valid travel document (passport) and a visa (if required). The visas might be obtained at the consulate/embassy of Poland in the student’s country of residence. Students are  obliged to apply for the visa for the whole planned period of their stay in Poland. The short-term visa entitles to stay in Poland up to 3 months, the long-term visa – up to 1 year.

Odwiedź nas na Facebooku

Skip to content