Application form for Incoming participants of studies / traineeship in 2021/2022 academic year
PERSONAL DATA INFORMATION CLAUSE – ART 13 GDPR*
The Administrator of your personal data is The Jan Kochanowski University of Kielce with its registered office at ul. Żeromskiego 5, 25-369 Kielce. The Administrator informs that:
- the legal basis for processing personal data is your consent (art. 6 para. 1 letter a GDPR) and subsequently the necessity of executing the contract you are a party to (art. 6 para. 1 letter b GDPR),
- personal data will be processed in order to implement and promote the Erasmus+ programme as well as to disseminate its results,
- personal data will be processed for the period necessary for the implementation of goals indicated in point 2 or until the withdrawal of consent.
- only entities authorized by law may obtain personal data or entities who have concluded with the Administrator appropriate agreements regarding the implementation of external services related to the processing personal data,
- you have the right to access your personal data including the right to obtain a copy of this data, its rectification, deletion or restriction to the processing and the right to objection to the processing – on the terms specified in GDPR regulations,
- you have the right to withdraw your consent; the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of data which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal; the consent may be withdrawn by writing to the e-mail address: email@example.com or above-mentioned postal address,
- providing of personal data is voluntary but necessary to participate in the Erasmus+ programme,
- you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection,
- in case of any questions regarding the processing of personal data, you may contact the UJK Data Protection Officer by writing to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or above-mentioned postal address.